tree on a snowy hill

Monday, May 31, 2010

selected for juried show at the Jacoby Art Center!


This spring is turning out to be a pretty busy one for me as far as juried group shows go! This show at the Jacoby Art Center titled "6th Annual Juried Art Show",will be my third of this season (well, will actually open in the summer), and will open July 9th and run through Aug 8th. The piece they selected is called "Profile Head in the Water". Some of you may recognize this piece, it was also selected at the Art St. Louis "Articulated Visions" juried show. The Jacoby Art Center is a great space and I hope to see some of you at the opening! (I'll have more info on the opening times when I get them.)
Hope all is well,
Benji
oh, and here is the link to the JAC:www.jacobyartscenter.org

No comments:

Post a Comment